Also

Don't forget to visit the Leather and Feathers' music blog! go to:
We Are Musick

17 March 2009

An ode...

... to the stiletto.



Last friday was my first venture in heels during the day. I'm 6 ft tall, so it took a lot of courage for me to finally wear them in sunlight. I buy new heels all the time, and I made myself a promise that I would wear them more if I was going to keep buying them. It's almost a crime to buy such a beautiful piece and then keep it locked in the depths of my closet. And it's empowering! Seriously, I was getting looks left, right, and centre.. and I stopped caring after about 5 minutes. I know that in more... fashionable... places than London heels are worn all day, every day, so why can't I? So this is my ode to the high heel. Although you make my feet hurt and I have a blister on my toe, I love the way you make me feel. Now I'm off to go practice my runway stomp.

"Why become beautiful at 5, when you can become beautiful at 10 am?"

xxxoooLeather

No comments:

Post a Comment