Also

Don't forget to visit the Leather and Feathers' music blog! go to:
We Are Musick

24 February 2009

You and I were meant to be together..

You know when you buy something that you just need to have, regardless of wardrobe 'meshing' or wearability? I have one of those right now, and it happens to be a newfound obsession. I absolutely love fur accents. I recently bought a fox fur collar, and although I'll wear it around my room I can't bring myself to wear it to school, which is pretty much the only place I go lately. But I like to live vicariously through women who can just kill the look, like these;





Have you felt the love?

xxxooo Leather (with some fur)

photos; {this is glamorous}, sea of shoes via some super cool street style site, garance dore?, and the sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment