Also

Don't forget to visit the Leather and Feathers' music blog! go to:
We Are Musick

19 January 2009

My mercury's in retrograde.

I have a plethora of things to blog about, and absolutely no time to do it! Exams are next week for me, and I'm unbelievably stressed with uni stuff! I'm taking a short break to relax and get my act together before diving into the 4302894 assignments I have to do tonight. Wish me luck? Anyways, download (or at least listen to) some of these songs.

1. Boy with a coin - Iron & Wine
2. Dear miami - Roisin Murphy
3. McFearless - Kings of Leon
4. Bullet and a target - Citizen Cope
5. G.B.A. - Xavier Rudd
6. (Get off your) High horse - Oasis
7. Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
8. Sway - The Kooks
9. Fool - Cat Power
10. Saferwaters - Chevelle
11. GfC - Albert Hammond Jr.
12. Get it up - Santogold, M.I.A, and Gorilla Zoe
13. Eyes on fire - Blue Foundation
14. Astronauts and stethoscopes - Polarcare (it's on myspace... my friend is in this band!)
15. Knocked up - Kings of Leon
16. Digital Sea - Thrice
17. Morning bell - Radiohead
18. Idioteque - Radiohead
19. Starstruck - Santogold
20. Myxomatosis- Radiohead (obviously I have a thing for radiohead)
21. Sideways- Citizen Cope
22. Lights and music- Cut Copy
23. Epic last song- Does it Offend You, Yeah
24. Anyone- Fiction Plane
25. Electric Bloom- Foals (all of their music is phenom.)
26. Chaos - Mute Math
27. I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai (they also just came out with a new cd, The Hawk is Howling... it's epic. get it)
28. Strength in numbers - The Music
29. Million - Number One Gun
30. Trail of fire - Oceansize

So not all of these songs are new, but they are what I've been listening to most recently! Hope you like,

xxxooo Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment